Weekly Programs 2012-13
Aprés Ski Music
End your day with complimentary live music and specials on spirits and appetizers at the Headwaters Grille. Every Saturday from 3pm-5pm.
February 2 – Jeff Bellino
February 9 – Brian Stumpf
February 16 – Tom Marino
February 23 – Tom Marino
March 2 – Mike Haring
March 9 – No après due to evening event at Headwaters Grille
March 16 – Brian Stumpf
March 23 – Connor Garvey
March 30 – Big Water
April 6 – Big Water
April 13 – Joe Ryan
Explore Moonlight Basin by snowshoe! Discover snowshoe trails at Moonlight Basin and learn about Montana wildlife’s winter behaviors with a Guided Snowshoe Hike. All snowshoe abilities welcome including beginners, basic snowshoe instruction offered.
- Every Tuesday morning starting December 8 through April 9.
- Meet at the Season Pass Office at the Madison Village Base Area
- All snowshoe abilities welcome including beginners, basic snowshoe instruction offered.
- Cost: trail fee $10, trail fee and snowshoe rental $15
- Hike time is approximately 2.5 miles and of a moderate exertion level. Full tour will take about 2 hours.
- Please call Guest Services for groups of 10 or more.
- Special days & times available upon request
- Reservations recommended, but not required. Please call (406) 995-7716.
Mountain Quest - Moonlight’s very own scavenger hunt!
Pick up a quest passport from the Concierge Desk in the Moonlight Lodge or from any Mountain Ambassador. You will find 8 quest stations located throughout the resort. Each one challenges you to engage in an activity (some put your smarts to the test, others challenge your athletic skills). Collect all 8 stamps and turn in your passport to the Moonlight Mercantile for a Moonlight Basin souvenir.
- Runs daily
Fun for all ages! Meet the Moonlight Basin Ski Patrol and avalanche dogs and take part in our complimentary interactive demonstration.
- Saturdays starting December 15 through April 13.
- Madison Village Base Area
- No Dog Demos February 2, March 16, March 30, and April 6 due to on-mountain competitions.
“Ski with a Local” Mountain Tours
If you are interested in finding the best gladed tree runs, the finest groomers, or knowing about our secret powder stashes – don’t miss your chance to Ski with a Local. Whether it is your first time or you have been here many times before, our seasoned Mountain Ambassadors will provide you with a personalized tour of what makes Moonlight Basin special. Don’t miss this Moonlight Basin Experience!
- Daily at the Madison Village Base Area and the Moonlight Lodge
- 10:30am and 1:30pm
Moonlight Gold Rush
Moonlight’s on-mountain token-hunt adventure! Moonlight skiers and riders, age 10 and under, come participate in Moonlight’s Gold Rush adventure. Navigate the trees off Derringer Lift and collect one of each token color (blue, red, yellow and green) and turn them in at the Snow Sports office to earn a gift!