Credit Card Security
Every credit card transaction you make at MoonlightBasin.com is conducted over a secure connection.You can shop online with confidence, knowing that the financial and personal information you submit is safe.
- MoonlightBasin.com uses secure commerce technology. At MoonlightBasin.com, security is provided by the best Internet commerce technology available. We use Verisign as our SSL (Secure Socket Layer) digital certificate provider, allowing our customers the strongest certificate services available.You’ll know your transaction is secure when a “complete key” icon appears in the lower left-hand corner of your Netscape Navigator screen, or a “closed lock” icon appears in the lower right-hand corner of your Internet Explorer screen.NOTE—E-mail is not secure. Please remember, your e-mail correspondence should never include sensitive information you would not like to share with the general public as e-mail is never a secure environment on the Internet.
- MoonlightBasin.com is a merchant you know you can trust.
- Easy Access—If you have any questions regarding your purchase, please contact us.
- Keep records. When you purchase a product and check out, print the screen so you have a paper record of your purchase. A paper record will be extremely helpful if you ever need to contact us.
- Unauthorized use of your credit card number. In the event of unauthorized use of your credit card number, you must notify your credit provider in accordance to the reporting rules and procedures listed in your account agreement.
We respect your right to privacy and your desire for a secure online shopping experience.
Our mailing address is:
PO Box 160040
Big Sky, Montana 59716-0040
phone: (406) 993-6000
toll free: (888) 362-1666
Information We Collect and How It’s Used
- Aggregate Information and Domain Names—We collect aggregate information site-wide, including anonymous site stats. We also log domain names and/or IP addresses. On certain pages, we give users the option of providing us with names and email addresses so that we may send requested information. This information is not gathered by us without users’ knowing and active permission and participation.
- For Purchases—When you purchase a product we ask for: name, address, phone number, e-mail address and credit card. This information is used to process and follow up on your order. All information we collect from you is stored in a secure database.
For their protection, we ask that children do not submit information to us without the consent of a parent or guardian.
We use Verisign as our SSL (Secure Socket Layer) digital certificate provider, providing our customers the strongest certificate services available. Your credit card information is encrypted while being transferred to our servers.
Disclosure of Information Policy
We take privacy seriously. Simply stated: we will not release any of your registration information.